Sunday, May 25, 2008

I love the summer time. I am sitting outside right now and Chase is playing in the dirt. He has discovered how to take his shovel and scoop up some dirt and dump it off. 1/2 of it lands on him and the other half on the ground. He gets an occasional rock on his shovel too. :-) Whatever makes him happy. My back yard really does look like I run a daycare. The funny thing is that we are wanting to get Chase MORE outside toys. We really want to get him some kind of swing set that he can play on. He loves to swing and go down slides. If you know of anyone that is wanting to get rid of theirs, let us know. We will come and take it apart so they don't have to. We are also willing to pay for it if the price is reasonable.



I am off of work tomorrow. We really don't have much planned. I am going to try to get a pedicure in the morning (anyone want to join?!?) and I have a meeting at noon, but other then that I have nothing going on all day. Later this week, Jeremy and I are going to take a road trip to St. Louis. We have to go and pick up a motorcycle that Jeremy's dad purchased. We are SO EXCITED!! I know that Jeremy can't wait to go riding with his dad and my dad. I am so glad that he has something to do now with the dads. He really enjoys riding and especially when he has someone to go with.



Our family reunion is coming up. We are going to Oklahoma to my Uncle Doug's house on June 5th-8th. Dad, Jeremy and Jory are riding the motorcycle's down. Dyan and I are taking turns driving the car with the boys in the back while the other rides on the back of the motorcycle with their hubby. My Uncle Doug and his neighbor are going to meet us at the Kansas border and they have Harley's so they are going to ride their bikes back to Doug's house with us. SO MUCH FUN!! We are going to look so funny riding down the rode. I can't wait to take pictures of this one. I will try my best to take the pictures while I am driving since Dyan will be on the back of the motorcycle. Maybe I will have her take the pictures while she is riding. Some how, Some way, we will get some pictures. Well, it is now 8:35 and starting to get dark so I better get this kid inside and a bath.



Hope everyone has an AWESOME Memorial Day!!!

0 comments: