Friday, May 16, 2008

We went for a lovely bike ride yesterday. Jeremy's parents watched Chase. This was the first time that I have gotten to ride the new motorcycle. We had so much fun. I need to get some "goggles" like Jeremy is wearing so that my eyes don't water the whole time that we are riding. I just had on regular sunglasses and it wasn't near enough. His are pretty cool. He borrowed them from my dad to see if he likes them. During the day they are tinted, but as the sun goes down, they turn clear. I like that because then you don't have to have 2 pairs, 1 clear for night and 1 tinted for during the day.


LOOK...I got the boys matching 4 wheelers!! Christian wasn't here during this picture or I would have put him on the other one and taken a picture of them together. Aren't they cool? I got them at a garage sale. They need new batteries, but I couldn't resist.


Then everyone had to take a turn riding Jeremy's bike. This is a picture of my dad and then of Jeremy's brother.


I also got Chase another car that he can ride on outside. This one is just like the one we got his cousin's for Christmas (or was it his birthday?!?). This was another lovely garage sale purchase. I told you that I LOVE this time of the year!!

I have a homeshow this Sunday and I kind of wish I didn't so that I could go to some more garage sales. The neighborhood by our house is having one Saturday and Sunday. Looks like I will go on Saturday. Well, that is my update for now. I am sure I will post again when I get some more DEALS from the next garage sale!!

2 comments:

DG said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Jeremy on the bike...that is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Man, that is a good lookin' bike, with a real biker babe on the back! I like!!