Thursday, May 15, 2008

I guess I can update now that Dyan, Debbie and Jess have updated. :-) We went to garage sales yesterday. I love this time of the year. We get SO MANY great deals. Chase just grows SO FAST so it is nice to not have to spend a lot of money on his clothes, toys, etc. I even bought Christian 3 pairs of shoes. I couldn't resist. They were WAY TOO small for Chase, so I immediately thought of Christian. I have been wanting to find a bike for Chase for him to ride in our back yard. He always wants to take his car out there that Dyan and Jory got him for his b-day (or was it Christmas?!?), but it is too low to the ground for him to ride it in the grass. Here is a picture of a bike that I finally found. His is a little different. It has a bucket on the back of it that he can put things in and carry them around. He loves it. He puts his feet on the peddles. He can push the peddle down, but can't do a full circle yet. He will get it down and then he will really be all over the place.
If there is anything that you are wanting us to watch for, let me know. I am always on a hunt for some good findings. We are wanting to get Chase some toys for outside. I am mainly wanting some of those HUGE plastic toys for him to climb in, on and around. You know, the ones that make your yard look white trash, but the kids love them so you get them anyway?!? :-) This house had 3 of them yesterday. They were AWESOME, but right as we pulled up, a guy bought all 3 of them. He only paid $20 for each!! That was a steal. That is my main goal this summer. Chase also needs some shoes (size 10 or bigger), t-shirts (3T/4T), and jean shorts (3T). I am wanting to find 1 more car seat also. (I need the big kid kind, not one for a baby because LORD KNOWS THAT WE AREN'T HAVING ANYMORE OF THOSE IN OUR HOUSE!!) I am wanting to get it for my dad. We have 1 for both of our cars and 1 for Jeremy's parents, so that just leaves my dad.


Jeremy has cut back on his off duty schedule. I LOVE IT!! He is now only works about 1 day on his days off. Sometimes he will do more, but I am trying to get him to stick to 1 day each time. It gives him more time with Chase (and me) and it also gives him time to relax. He hasn't gotten to do that much over the last few years, so we mine as well enjoy it while we can. It has also given him more time to see his family. I think that his parents have been spoiled the last few times he has been off. We have ended up over at their house the last 2 nights and we are going over there again tonight for dinner. We are taking dinner to them. Jan (his mom) fell and tore some ligaments in her foot. I think she broke a small bone too. We figured that we would make them dinner and spend some time over there. I am sure we will go to some more garage sales too. Their neighborhood is having their neighborhood garage sale this weekend. It is the best one in town!!


Well, I don't know much else. I hope that everyone has a GREAT weekend!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooohhhh, I loooove garage sale-ing... Tons of fun!!! So, Raintree is having a great big sale this weekend? Hmmmm... details, girl.

Tell Jan to be more careful next time and not such a klutz.... LOLOL

*muah*

Unknown said...

Thanks for the 4-wheeler!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOO cool! I can't wait till Christian can ride it! Chase's bike is cool too! Christian will have to give it a spin sometime!