Seriously...I can't believe that I am getting complaints about not updating and other people aren't even updating THEIR BLOGS!!! DYAN...DEBBIE...MEG...JESS...CLARISSA...COME ON GUYS!!!
Jess---just because you post 5 times in 1 day doesn't mean you can skip a few days. And where is your update on how you felt about American Idol last night?!? What did you think of David C.? Was he the best like Simon said?
Meg---you tease us and tell us that you might update later...we are still waiting. :-)
Dyan---I WANT MORE PICTURES OF MY LITTLE NEPHEW!!
Deb---Pictures of the bathroom, Don in his new car, how is life now that you aren't dealing with Choir drama?!?
C --- You have only had a few post. The point is to keep posting!! :-)
Maybe I will update after everyone else does!!
P.S. Cindy, I would love to get coffee sometime. I will e-mail/call you soon and we will set it up.
2 weeks ago




1 comments:
I updated!!! You smarty pants!!
Post a Comment