I have so many random pictures that I just have to share. Jeremy's mom sent us these and I think that they are GREAT!! Below is a picture of Ron, Jeremy's dad, in his new shirt and dorag (however you spell it) that we got him for father's day. We had to start getting him some stuff to wear while riding his motorcycle. Like his biker smile?!? If any of you know Ron, you know that he has dimples as big as Jeremy's, if not bigger and his eyes shut when he smiles really big. It took us a few pictures to actually take a picture where he wasn't smiling.

This is Ron's new ride. THAT IS A GOOD
LOOKIN' BIKE!!

AH...the good '
ol days. This is the first motorcycle that we had. I LOVED this one. I could actually ride it by myself. Jeremy's bike now is WAY TOO BIG!

This is a picture of Jeremy, his brother (Chris), his Dad and his parent's neighbor. Jeremy and his brother bought their dad a flag pole for Christmas last year. Well, this is hanging out with dad day and putting the flag pole up and such. I don't know why it would take 3 or 4 people to work on it, but here they are trying to figure something out...

I think that Chase is ready to go on a Motorcycle ride too.
.JPG)
0 comments:
Post a Comment