Chase has had quite an adventurous few days. First the rodeo last night, and then we took him to the city market this morning and then to The Buske's household (Jeremy's parents). While at the market, we got potatoes, cantaloupe, yellow watermelon, and strawberries. Here is a picture of me and Chase waiting for our food.
Well, I think that you guys are caught up on our life for right now. Jeremy is still trying to go to days, which seems like it is never going to happen, but we know that God has a plan so we are just waiting to see what happens. I am still working 2 jobs, but that will probably change once September comes around. I will then be working down at the job site that I have been talking about in previous posts. Jeremy took me by the job site today while driving home from the city market. For those people that live in Kansas City, if you are ever driving down 71 North, when you get close to 17th and Broadway, look to your left and you will see 2 HUGE cranes in the air. That is the job site that I am going to be working at. Here is a link to look at the website about the building that is being built.
http://www.kauffmancenter.org/TheBuilding/default.aspx
WELL...THAT'S ALL FOR NOW...




1 comments:
All I can say is these two guys are the most "hamcommest" people I have ever seen!
Post a Comment