Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jeremy's brother, Chris, and his girlfriend, Brandi, took Chase to a rodeo last night. They were there until almost mid-night and Chase was LOVING every bit of it. Here are a few pictures:


This one is of Chris and Chase. For those of you who have been around Chase and he calls anyone and everyone "Chris", this is who he is talking about. Chris is 4 years older then Jeremy. We try to hang out with him and his girl friend whenever we can. We all have a blast together and they are great with Chase. They help us out whenever we are in a bind with babysitting. It is so nice.

They let Chase go on some rides while he was there. I didn't realize how much he would enjoy that kind of thing. He never really wants to sit still, but he did pretty good. Look how wet his hair is in this picture. He was just soaked the whole time because it was SO HOT!!
The famous blank stare look...

This picture REALLY surprised me. I would have never thought that he would enjoy riding on a ride like this. It is a plane that flies up and down. I guess he loved it. He would just look around and not really fuss that much.


I know that he didn't like the rodeo part, but everything else was a blast. The rodeo was just too loud for him. Chris and Brandi really had their hands full, but I know that they enjoyed having him along. I think that the rodeo was in Paola, KS. They brought Chase home around mid-night and hung out for a little bit, but they had a pretty long drive home (they live in Lone Jack, MO), so they didn't stay too long. I guess we should take Chase to an amusement park sometime. He looks like he would have a blast. I just don't know if mom and dad are up for the challenge. :-)

0 comments: