I didn't realize how long it has been since I updated. SORRY!! It has been a long week. I don't know why some weeks just go really slow compared to others. Chase has been battling a cold this week. We gave him a few breathing treatments because he started wheezing and last time we didn't get on top of that, it was HORRIBLE!! The good part is that he doesn't mind having the treatments. He had them for a few months, every 4 hours so he is use to it. This is a picture of him sitting in his chair having a treatment.
I take a salad to work almost every day. The guys that I work with all want me to start making them salads. They said that they would pay $5 a piece. What do you think? Should I start a new business?!? :-) All that I put in it is lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, croutons, bacon bits, salad toppings and dressing. Here is a pictures.
I FINALLY got to go to a get together with the KCPDFF (Kansas City Police Department Friends and Family). It use to be called the spouses association (I THINK), but they wanted all supporters (mom's, girl friends, sisters, etc.) to be able to join, so they changed the name. This is a picture of me and Brandi Wisdom. SHE IS THE BEST!! She is the one who takes all of our family pictures for Christmas cards and Chase's pictures for his birthday's. There is a link on my blog to her blog if you want to see some of her work. Her business is called BNW Photography...or is it BNW Photos?!? Whichever it is, there is a link. :-) Her husband, Bobby, was Jeremy's FTO...meaning he trained Jeremy after he graduated from the academy. Then, He worked with him for a little over a year. That was the BEST group of guys and they all have the BEST WIVES!! I miss hearing "Bobby Stories". It is just so weird how they all use to work together and now NONE OF THEM WORK TOGETHER!! So sad, but I know that they are all doing what is best for them and their families.
Here is Brandi and Me.
What is it with boys and wanting to wear heals?!? This is Chase's favorite pair of shoes that I own. I think that he always thinks that he should be caring a purse when he wears shoes because he always sees me doing it.
SO CUTE...
Well, I have a ton of other pictures that I want to post, but I don't have time right now. I will post again tonight or tomorrow. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!




2 comments:
The picture of Chase is ADORABLE! He gets bonus points for picking the heels and purse that match his outfit! SO FUNNY!
I forgot to say that I was proud of him that they matched his outfit. Good catch...
Post a Comment