Saturday, July 12, 2008

DAD'S BAPTISM!!

I don't know if you all know, but my dad was baptised a few weeks ago. I have been meaning to post these pictures, but my computer keeps messing up when they are being downloaded. The baptism was held at longview lake. This is a lake that isn't far from our church or from dad's house. He had so many loved ones there to support him.


Here he is about to go "under".
BREATH...BREATH...
I don't know what Chase thought of everything going on, but I had fun watching him get so mad about the sand in between his toes. It was HILARIOUS!!
This is Ron and Cindy Regier. They are REALLY good friends of the family and my dad's BEST FRIENDS!! They use to live in Nebraska also. Ron and my dad worked together for years in Omaha, NE. They have been there for all of us for so many years and we really appreciate everything that they do. I am sure that you have heard us talk about them a time or two. Somehow they always manage to come up in our conversations. I now get to see them frequently because I am working at the carwash again. They are such great people.

This picture isn't actually from the baptism, but I couldn't make a post without adding a picture of Chase. This is at a park by his grandparents house. He loves the slide. Now since he has his own little park, he doesn't have to beg to go!!

1 comments:

DG said...

Those pictures are great. That is such a great thing for your Dad to do, and even better that you all got to share it with him. It's a great experience when you can do it "naturally" there is just something about nature that makes it seem a little more real, at least it did for us. I love that picture of Chase. He looks so big already, and his hair is getting so long!