THIS IS AMAZING!! Debbie (My Brother's mother-in-law) sent me an e-mail with this movie trailor. I just had to find it on youtube so I could post it on my blog. Let's ALL GO SEE THIS WHEN IT COMES OUT ON SEPTEMBER 26-27th!! MAKE SURE YOU GO OPENING WEEKEND TO MAKE A STATEMENT!!
2 weeks ago




1 comments:
First off I was sold at Kirk Cameron...I'm there! Then I was crying by the time the trailer was done so I can only imagine that I will be a mess in the movie but it looks great. Count me in for opening weekend. I see that YouTube did the same thing to you that it did to me. It posted all 16 of my attempts at the Sanctus Real Song yesterday, I tried all those like 3 weeks ago and for some reason everything I tried posting back then posted last night...too funny. Oh well, better late than never I guess! :)
Post a Comment