We were all talking at work this morning about potty training. One person said that it was really easy to potty train her daughter (which is our nanny, Morgan) because she just bought her "big girl" panties and she didn't want to get the dirty.
One of the guys said that he lived out in the country and just let his son pee anywhere that he wanted to...the back yard, on a tree, even the front porch!! They were making fun of me saying that Chase is going to be peeing all over the yard too. Well, pretty soon, I got the picture below in an e-mail.
HOW FUNNY!!! I can just see Chase peeing on our truck right now!! 
2 weeks ago




1 comments:
I don't know much about potty training boys, I know they say it is harder but I don't know how true that is. I do know that whatever you start with you need to make sure you are consistant with, I know the more you stick to your plan the faster it will go, I learned that with Abby. And just make sure that whatever plan you pick that you and Jeremy both are committed to it and agree to it because if one does one thing and the other does something different it will take even longer. Candy is always a good reward! BRIBERY! :) Good luck!!!
Post a Comment