I know...I know...it has been FOREVER since I have actually wrote something. I just feel like our life is so busy that I don't get any down time right now. This blog has not been at the top of my "to do" list. SORRY!!
I am almost done working 2 jobs!!! YEAH!!! I am SO READY to stop working at the carwash in the afternoon. I am just sick of putting on 3 hats a day...my learning hat in the morning, my teaching hat in the afternoon, and my mom hat in the evening. It will also be less driving, so that will be nice on the gas bill.
Chase has his 2 year old picture session tomorrow WITH THE FAMOUS BRANDI WISDOM!! She does such awesome work. I was just talking on the phone with her (and we managed to stay on topic. :-) and she has some awesome ideas. I just hope that Chase will cooperate with us and sit still. He absolutely loves Brandi, so I am not too worried about it.
Well, sorry for the short update, but I need to get this kid his beauty sleep. Tomorrow is an important day!!
2 weeks ago




1 comments:
I am happy to hear that the carwash is coming to an end. I can't imagine how much weight will be lifted from your load when you are done with that!
Post a Comment