Well, Chase had his pictures taken today and let's just say that Mom and Dad are SO TIRED from the experience!! Brandi has so much patience with Chase. It was exactly what we need. When we got to her home, I had a surprise for the boys. I had hats made for them. They say KCPD (Kansas City Police Department) on the front and BUSKE on the back. I took a picture of them together. SO CUTE!! Let's just call it an early birthday present for both of them since they both have September birthdays.
I think that Chase was getting sick of saying "CHEESE" for the pictures. Here he is over exaggerating and telling me "NO". You would think that we are torturing our child. :-) I couldn't get the hat on straight when I was putting it on backwards, so you can't see all of our last name on the back. But you get the point.
I have added a blog to my list for you all to check out. It is called "MOM OF 3 EMBROIDERY". It is the person that I use when I order something that has to be done in embroidery. (OR however you say it.) Her name is Jenn Wolz. Her husband also works for KCPD. I have only needed to use her a few times, but I intend to use her again. She does such GREAT work and will get whatever you need to you very quickly. I think that she just started blogging, but check it out. She has a few samples of things on there. THANKS JENN for getting the hats done. They look AWESOME!!
Make sure you keep Checking Brandi Wisdom's blog for a picture of Chase to appear. She will post a few after she edits them. CAN'T WAIT!! I will be checking every day, all day. :-)
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
Oh my goodness. Those hats are ADORABLE! Chase looks so grown with it on, especially backwards. I can't wait to see the pictures. I have to be honest and say I feel your pain when it comes to having pictures taken. We had Abby's done once a month her first year and then at least 3 times a year after that. By the time she was 1 1/2 she HATED having her picture taken. I never knew how it was going to go. A few trips made me understand why people beat their kids! LOL! Nothing like having them backtalk you! I am sure they turned out fine, I can't wait!
Cute hats!!! Good job, Jenny...
Post a Comment