Saturday, September 27, 2008

FIREPROOF

WELL...we finally saw Fireproof. We went with Jess and Rickey. I think that we are dating them. We have been with them every weekend for 3 weeks in a row now, and I feel a 4th coming on. :-)

It was a pretty good movie, there were some cheesy parts, but what movies doesn't have those parts in it? The end was AMAZING. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it!!

3 comments:

DG said...

Thank you for what you said about Rickey. I know I finally found "the one" and it feels even better to have other people notice that. Abby does adore him, she is his biggest fan. We have had a blast hanging out with you guys, it has been a nice change of pace for us.

How about this coming weekend...what's your schedule like? As we both know Jeremy was invited to the apartment, I know the husband will be on the PS3 so Jeremy would love that if he is off work. Abby and I are going with my Mom to the Ren Fest on Saturday if you want to go along, we actually have 2 extra tickets so you and Chase could come along if you think he would like it? Otherwise we could meet up to do something after that even if the boys don't get together.

Let me know what you think, we will figure something out so we can keep our routine up! Love you guys, thanks again for doing the movie and lunch, it was a lot of fun!

Mama's Ramblings said...

Jeremy isn't off on the weekend's again until Oct. 25th. We have an appointment at 3 PM that day, but other than that, we are free at night. So, unless Jeremy decides to take a day off work (which is highly unlikely) maybe we should plan something for then.

I would love to go with you guys on Saturday, but I don't think that Chase would enjoy it. You know how he is. :-) How long do you think you will go for and maybe I will find a sitter. Just let me know

DG said...

Let's just plan on the 25th weekend. I know that Saturday morning we are celebrating Halloween with Abby and taking her to the Boo Springs Fall Festival here, you guys are welcome to come to that. I think she is going to her Dad's after that so we can always do something that night too. We will figure out something, the boys are going to go crazy if they have to go longer than that for a date. As for us we can get together one night if you don't have anything going on. Maybe I can pick up Smoothies and bring them to your house? We'll figure something out. Minne comes home on Sunday so the girls need to play soon too.

As for Saturday I assume that we will spend a good chunk of the day there. You are welcome to bring Chase, you know we don't care if he is not perfect the whole time but that is so up to you. There would be plenty for him to look at and Happy to keep him company! :) But either way if you just want to come out for a bit you can do that too, we have the tickets so it wouldn't cost you anything. Or by all means you can do your own thing, it was just a thought since we had extra tickets. :)