When I was looking for the Fireproof video so that I could post it, I came across this video of Kirk Cameron. It is interesting to see a Hollywood celebrity talking about Religion. The most interesting comment that he says during this interview that struck me with amazement is when he said that he was told by someone during lunch "You really picked the one religion that is unacceptable in Hollywood". I just can't get over that...UNACCEPTABLE?!? It just shows you why so many people in Hollywood are ending in rehab centers, dead, etc. It is just nice to see how God is involved in some celebrities lives and that Kirk is willing to speak freely about it. What do you think?
2 weeks ago




4 comments:
I think it is AWESOME! Did you watch the interview on Good Morning America? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_KTSM9-8RA
Check it out. I had no idea that he married his first kiss from Growing Pains? She was also the flight attendant from the Left Behind movie that he did.
I did see the Good Morning America interview, but I like the comments that he made on the View Better. Plus, I thought there would be a little more controversy betweeen him and the girls. :-)
I didn't know that his wife was the 1st kiss either. I never saw the left behind movie, I really need to.
We have the movie if you want to borrow it, it's one of Rickey's favorites. I just watched it for the first time a few weeks ago. There are 2 more now too. We rented the 2nd but haven't made it to watching it just yet.
I would LOVE TO borrow it. I don't know when I will have time to watch it, but maybe I can just watch parts of it each night. :-)
Post a Comment