Sunday, September 28, 2008

I have a few random pictures that I wanted to post.


This one is of Chase thinking that he is the KING OF THE WORLD. He has managed to climb onto the top of our table and he keeps acting like he is just going to jump off, but so far we manage to catch him every time.




Well, I guess this is nap time in the Buske household. The only problem that happened after this picture is that Gunner peed all over the pillow. I WAS SO MAD!!



Just another random...




We have been working on using a leash with Gunner. She absolutely HATES it, but Chase has a really good time trying to walk her. It is actually quite humorous. He just starts walking and doesn't even let us put the leash on Gunner.





WAIT CHASE...I think that you forgot something!!

1 comments:

DG said...

Holy cow Gunner has gotten even bigger already. That picture of them sleeping is so cute, I would have been mad about peeing on the pillow too! I love Chase carrying around the leash, that is great!