Thursday, October 2, 2008

Christian's 2nd Birthday Party

Last Thrusday, the 25th, was Christain's (my nephew) 2nd Birthday Party. Jeremy had to work, but Chase and I went to his birthday party. It was SO MUCH FUN!! Chase had a blast playing with his cousin's new toys. I think that Chase thought it was his birthday all over again. :-)

The party was the movie Cars theme. Here are a few pictures. Below is a picture of his cake. He was REALLY excited about the car that was on top.



Dyan and Jory got Christian a Radio Flyer Trike for his b-day. Chase LOVED it just as much as Christian. Christian didn't want to give it up at first, but his mom convinced him that there are more fun things to play with...like CANDY!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...SINGING TIME WAS A BLAST!! Christian LOVED the attention.






When we got home, Chase just wanted to relax. He absolutly LOVES books. Policeman Small is his fav. (Thanks Deb for getting this for him...it has lasted 1 year and hopefully will last several more.)

1 comments:

DG said...

I love the picture of you reading to him, so cute! I wish I could go back to the days where Abby COMFORTABLY fit in my lap! :) Christian's party looks like fun. His face looking at the cake is so cute. Dyan's hair looks great.