Thursday, October 2, 2008

RANDOMNESS...

I am cleaning out our camera and I thought I would post a few random pictures.

Ever since we have had Gunner, Chase wants to do EVERYTHING that she does. Gunner eats outside, so Chase wants to eat outside too. Here he is at home with Dad, eating outside just like Gunner. It is like his own personal picnic. :-)



Then, we have Chase in the morning. Don't you LOVE the hair!! I was telling our friend Jess, it is funny how Chase can wake up looking like that...his hair all over the place, but if I was to do it, I would look HORRIBLE!!



Then we have the other baby of the family...Gunner. She got a new toy too. She LOVES her Duck. It even does an annoying Quack.


1 comments:

DG said...

I can't get over how fast Gunner is getting big. That duck is cute. Just give it time and she will figure out how to eat the squeaker out and you will be good to go! Chase's curls are so cute, I hope he never outgrows those!