Friday, October 3, 2008

So I know that I already did my random post, but Jess sent me this pic and I just had to post it. It is from a birthday party that we went to. Let's just say that Chase does NOT want to be in my lap, can ya tell?



So Jeremy has been going through our house again to see what he can sell...weather it is being sold on Craig's List or Ebay, is beyond my knowledge. All I know is that we are cleaning out the house once again. I am starting to wonder where we get all of this stuff that we sell?!? Below is a picture of a toy that we bought Chase when we went to New York a few years ago. We had to have it shipped back because I didn't want to take it on the plane with us and I wasn't about to check it like baggage. :-) When we got it home, there was a little piece missing. It was still able to be used, but if I am going to pay New York's pay scale for this thing, I wanted EVERYTHING that was supposed to come with it. So...we shipped it back and they sent us a new one and refunded the shipping costs. The only problem was, by the time we got the new one, it was too small for Chase. So there it sits in our basement and now in the garage. It is SO CUTE!! It is a little CHOO CHOO train that you walk behind. It has all kinds of stuff to play with too. Anyway, it was a little precious to me so I thought I would post a picture of it. I would post what it actually looks like, but like I said above, it is still in the box. I don't think that it has sold yet, but I am sure it will soon.




TRICK OR TREAT...SMELL MY FEET...GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT...Can you believe that Halloween is just right around the corner. If you remember my post that I had a LONG time ago, I wanted Chase to be a puppy. The costume was SO cute, but too small for my monster. :-) SO...shopping is the only option that was left. :-) We found this costume at Old Navy. He is going to be a MONKEY!!









If you notice in this picture, you will see that his feet aren't covered up. He didn't like the part that went over his feet so we had to tightroll the pants. (side note...did any of you ever tightroll your jeans?!? I never did, but I did have a few friends that went through that stage.)




I guess that is all I have for tonight. Who knows what I will have random to post tomorrow. :-) There might just be a thing or two up my sleeve...

1 comments:

DG said...

The monkey costume is fantastic! He looks adorable. Old Navy has the best little kid costumes EVER! They are brilliant, they make them thick enough you don't have to do the winter coat over them.

And for the record, I was the tight rolling queen, that and scrunchy socks. Oh those were the days, Nothing like getting undressed to have a permanent red indention where the tight roll was and weird lines all over your ankles and feet from the 3 pairs of scrunchy socks. I REALLY hope those styles don't come back again!