Sunday, October 19, 2008

RANDOMNESS...

My grandparents were in town for the past few weeks. We have been so busy so we didn't make it out to see them as much as usual, but we still managed to spend some time with them. My grandpa that was here, is the one that had the cancer in his lip and had to have it removed. He looked GREAT. I don't know what I was expecting to see, but if you didn't know he had it removed, he wouldn't look any different to you. Anyway, here are a few pictures from our time with them.


Jory and Dyan had all of us over to eat one night. It was a good time. In case you don't read her blog, YOU NEED TO. They are having baby #2 this May. They are really excited and we are happy for them. You can get a link to her blog on the right hand side of my blog. It is called "Super Mom and Wife".

This is a picture of Chase and my dad having some bonding time. I think we just all finish eating and we letting the boys play together. Christian and Chase LOVE playing together.



This is my new FAVORITE picture of Chase. I love his hair and his smile. He looks so much like his daddy. :-) Can you tell that I am a proud mom?!?




I took Chase over to my dad's house to visit everyone last week. Grandpa kept giving Chase fruit snacks and chips. He was Chase's new best friend. Look how excited he is!!






Grandpa and Grandma leave for Oklahoma tomorrow. Now that he has the whole lip process under control for the time being, he has to have hernia surgery. It just seems like it is one thing after another, but he is doing great and will make it this surgery as well. Just keep him in your prayers. He is supposed to meet with the doc sometime next week and find out the next step.



Here is a VERY random picture. While going through my dad's pictures, I came across this one. It is from Christmas last year. It is just a great picture that I wanted to post it. :-)




I borrowed my dad's memory card from his camera

2 comments:

DG said...

The new picture of Chase is adorable. He looks so big, it's amazing how time flies. Really...look at the picture from less than a year ago, that is a huge difference, that is a great picture of the 3 of you. I am going to steal that one too ;)

DG said...

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED :)