
Can you believe that Christmas is already gone. It barely even seems like it should be December. I found a few pictures from last year at this time. I can't believe how little and young Chase was. You can tell by the smirk in this picture that Jeremy was taking the picture. He will always crack a smile for his daddy.
He was busy then, just like he is now. I think we had to leave the presents in the basement because he was just in to EVERYTHING. :-)
Round 1 Christmas was with the Boyd's, Round 2 Christmas was with the in-law's. We always have a great time when we hang out with Jeremy's parents, and I must say that they ALWAYS feed us well, too. We had Christmas early with them so that Chris and Brandy (Jeremy's brother and girlfriend) could make it also. Last year, Chase wasn't too sure about how to go about opening his gifts and what was going on exactly. This year, Chase got the hang of how Christmas works right away.
He was just showered with gifts, which he thoroughly enjoyed. One gift that was a big hit that night was his Elmo doll. It is a rocker version of Elmo. I put an Elmo doll on everyone's list to get for Chase because there are so many versions, and he just loves Elmo.
Then we all know that you can't leave a Buske household without eating Ice Cream. I think that is just another tradition. I also think that it is Chase's favorite tradition.
Christmas with the Buske's was a success. As you can probably tell by most of the pictures that I post, Jeremy usually has the camera. The last picture that he took will probably tell you about how I feel when the camera is aimed at me and I don't want him to take the picture. So I usually yell, "STOP IT", I think that the picture speaks for itself.
Isn't that just scary!? I think I will stop yelling at him from now on and just smile. :-)(SIDE NOTE...Jeremy just saw me updating my blog. Here is how the conversation went:
Husband: "Are you putting that picture on your blog?"
Wife: "YEP...I think that it is funny.".
Husband: "It is kind of embarrassing, I would think twice before posting that."
WOW...I love the honesty in our relationship, but I still had to share it with you because I still think that it is funny.
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
How funny!!! I love that last picture!!! I hate my picture taken too! I feel you!
I love how much our Husbands are alike. :) LOL! Some times you just have to forget the embarassment part and enjoy the laugh! :) I love the picture, I can think of a million different captions to put with it! :) It is crazy how different Chase looks in just a year, he is growing up so fast!
Post a Comment