Monday, December 29, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!




NO...NO...NO...we are NOT pregnant or even thinking about getting pregnant. We just found out today that my brother and his wife are having a baby girl!! I am not sure how far along she is, but I do know that they are REALLY excited. Their first child, Christian (the little boy that you see some pictures of on my blog besides Chase) is a little over 2 years old and will be about 2 1/2 by the time the new little one arrives. They will have SO MUCH fun together.

We are really excited for them and we are glad that it is them and not us. :-)

CONGRATS JORY AND D!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Thanks!!! We are 18 weeks along! I have got like 21 more weeks! LOL So that puts me about 4 months! Yep the boys will have to protect her from other boys!!! We will see how much they pick on her!! I hope she gets Jory's personality and not mine! only time will tell!!!!

DG said...

Very cool...one of each is a pretty good deal. Congrats Dyan (and Jory!)