So Chase has gone from looking and feeling horrible, to flying in the sky...literally. :-)
Here he is sitting on the couch passed out during a breathing treatment. They make him so tired and it didn't help that he had been fighting being sick for about a week by this time. This was taken on Saturday Night. He had only been on his ear infection medicine for about 1 day by this time, so it hadn't really kicked in yet.
Then here he is by Sunday afternoon. He was starting to feel better. He got this doctor set for Christmas from his Great Aunt Judy. He LOVES it. He calls it Dr. Loeb...which is his doctor's name. He adores her and I think that he has a special place in her heart. He definitely gets spoiled when he goes to see her.
Then here he is Sunday night playing "airplane". This is his new favorite game. He will always kick up his feet, but this is the first time that we got him to put his arms out. Jeremy says that Chase has the perfect sky diving form. :-)
One of his Christmas presents was a new bathtub toy. He didn't have very many, so I thought he could use some new ones. We chose some bathtub crayons. Thinking that it is a GREAT idea, and it turned out to be a success. But, I do have one concern. How do we teach him to only color on the bathtub wall and not the other walls in our house?!? I didn't think about this when I purchased the crayons or I probably wouldn't have bought them. I have only given him 1 so far and it stays in the bathtub, so we haven't had any accidents yet. We will see what happens as time goes on.
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
He does look like he is feeling better! I felt so bad for him on our Christmas! I love that little boy!!!!
I am so glad that he is feeling better. I LOVE the airplane pictures, so cute (nice socks!) Hopefully this will be his last round of sickness for the winter.
Post a Comment