Last Saturday was an eventful day. The most exciting thing that we did was go see Santa. We have never taken Chase before and we thought that it might be time to start. The main reason that I didn't take him the last 2 years is because of the LONG waiting lines at malls. As many of you know, our child is VERY needy. He doesn't like to be in 1 place for too long and the thought of standing in a long line waiting to see Santa is not my idea of fun. I could just see us getting to the front of the line, and then Santa would take a break. So, we went to a Real Estate Office. There is a couple that I have known for about 6 years through the carwash. They are SO SWEET. They sent us an invitation to their "Breakfast With Santa". We got there about 30 min. after the doors opened and we didn't have to even wait in line. Here is the best picture that we got:
I am sure that you noticed his gloves. He didn't want to take them off. We are lucky that we even got his jacket off. As you can tell by his outfit, this is Mom and Dad's first time going to see Santa. We didn't even think about putting him in something Christmasy. :-) I honestly didn't even think that Chase was going to sit on Santa's lap. He did GREAT. They had so many activities for the children to do. There was a lady there doing face painting (which Chase didn't do because he would not sit in the chair long enough and mommy didn't want to scrub his face for HOURS when we got home...a little selfish, I know), and then there were a TON of cubicles with coloring options. Here is a link for you to go to if you want to see all of the pictures that were taken that day. http://groupodellbfastwsanta.shutterfly.com/
Are you taking your kids to see Santa this year?!?
2 weeks ago




3 comments:
I can't get enough of that picture, it is so cute! We got lucky...right after I had Abby my work nixed the "adult" Christmas party and moved to a "family" party and they hire a very cool Santa and his motorized sleigh every year for our Christmas party so we just go there get it all done in one shot. I LOVE IT!
Lucky you! Dyan & I tried to get Christian to go sit on Santa's lap at the mall... but he just kept saying "no no no" and he just wanted to look at him. From a distance. When I asked him, "Do you want to go sit on Santa's lap?" he said, "no." That was that.
He looks like he is going to cry in that picture! I am going to try again but at the same time I am not so sure if I want my kid sitting on some strange guys lap and him to be terrified of Santa b/c of me!
Well I am glad that you all had fun!
Post a Comment