Here is a hint...
This is Chloe. Isn't she cute?!? She is a mini beagle.
OKAY...so we didn't get a puppy, but we did have a house guest for a few days. A good friend of ours, Brett Dahmer, had to go out of town. This is his girl friend's puppy, Chloe. Chase had so much fun with her. She really is a good dog. She would just play and play with Chase. He even gave her a ride in his bucket that is on his tricycle. I told Brett that we are going to have to borrow Chloe every now and then to get our puppy fix. I don't think we will ever buy another puppy, but if we do, we sure won't post about it on our blog. :-)
2 weeks ago




3 comments:
LOL! You know in a week or so Jeremy is going to suggest you guys get another dog right?!?!? :) That is a cute puppy! And if you need a fix you are welcome here anytime or Cali AND Minne both LOVE riding in the car, they can come wreck your house anytime! :)
Oh my gosh! I forgot that you were dog sitting! I thought oh my Lord they got another dog! They just got rid of the last one! Well I am glad she was a good dog for you! I am glad that you got your fix too! LOL
OHHHHHHH you had me scared for a minute! Like Dyan, I thought to myself, THEY JUST GOT RID OF THEIR LAST MISTAKE PUPPY.... Wiping my brow.... ROFL.
And one of your friends spells her dog's name the same as ours: Cali! How funny is that?
Post a Comment