I am going to make Friday's my "Shopping Savers" day. If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE to shop. But you also know that I am SO CHEAP that I only shop if it is a good deal. I have come across this blog
( http://delectiblemommies.blogspot.com )where she is ALWAYS sharing a good deal on some website or doing a giveaway. Her latest deal that was posted was too good to pass up. Here is what it said:
"Receive a Free photo book from Hoorray. Use code "bzzalbum" at checkout. Shipping starts at $7.95. Offer expires January 20, 2009. Big thanks to our friends at Bzzagent.com!"
SO... go to http://www.hoorray.com/ss/marketing/buzz_home.html and you will see the free photo book on the left hand side (you have to scroll down a little bit). I think we are going to make one full of Chase's pictures. I AM SO EXCITED!! Let me know if you get one. I can't wait to see it when it comes in.
2 weeks ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment