I took this picture last week. I thought that it was funny how Chase sleeps just like Jeremy. Arms behind his head, taking up as much room as possible. Then as I was writing this post, I noticed how funny it is that he has a pink (you heard me right...PINK) passy. The last pack that we bought had a pink one in it. There weren't any other ones in the store, so it gave me no choice. :-)
Then you will also notice "BUNNY & BEAR" in the picture. Bear is a little blanket that looks like a bear, and Bunny is actually Pink Panther. We are still not sure why Chase calls it Bunny, but he always has.
Well, I hope that you have been enjoying all of my postings. I have been trying to post a bunch of things that you will find interesting. I guess I am just doing things a little bit differently. I like to have something to talk about, and my weekly posts help me with that. I find myself rambling too much...imagine that. :-)
2 weeks ago




3 comments:
Soooooooooooo cute.... *muah*
I love the pink paci! I will have to have pink ones in my house soon!
We had fun last night, I am glad that you all came over.
He looks so comfy and it is good to see him in his own bed :)
Post a Comment