Friday, January 23, 2009

LATEST PURCHASE


While at my home away from home (Target) last week, I finally got a new blow dryer. I didn't need anything fancy, but something that works properly. My old one would automatically switch to cool air about every 45 seconds. It got really annoying. Especially since it takes about 30 min. or so to blow dry my hair.

What is your latest purchase that you have been meaning to buy for a long time now, but have just gotten around to it?

1 comments:

DG said...

Dejavu???? It's so strange how alike our lives can be on such a weird level. My hairdryer too has been doing the switch to cool thing, be thankful you were smart and bought a new one. You know I am cheap so I haven't yet well yesterday I was blow drying my hair and it switched to cool and then shuts off, while it's still on and plugged in. I thought I blew the circuit but then realized the lights were still on, right as I had that realization the thing comes back on, the coils on the inside turn bright red and it catches on fire...while I am still holding it. LOVELY! So as I am screaming I unplug it and throw it on the patio to watch it completely melt. I think I scared the Hubby to death but thankfully it was the hairdryer that caught on fire and NOT my hair :)

So to sum that up...my next purchase will be today and it will be a new hairdryer...I am digging the pink one, super cute. I can't imagine drying all your hair, how does your arm not fall off by the time you are done??? The pain pays off those because your hair is beautiful!!!

Hope you have a good Friday and have fun tonight!!! PS...How does Tuesday work for project night?? Let me know if that works for you.