Saturday, January 24, 2009

A FUN GAME

You have to list your 10 favorite things that begin with the same letter that is assigned to you by the blog owner. Because I could Never Keep Up With A Diary assigned the letter "I" to me. This is a HARD letter to think of 10 things that are my favorite. I want S OR T next time. :-)

So, here it goes:

1) ICE CREAM

Coldstone to be more specific. I do not eat it all of the time, but when I get to...man...I REALLY eat some ice cream. :-)

2) IDEAS

I love it when someone has a new idea. It is hard for me to think out of the box sometimes, so any time someone has an idea to help me out is always appreciated.

3) IDENTITY

I love this word because we need to know who we are. Not who our husband's make us, not who our families make us, but who we are and what we make ourselves. If you lost everything that you had in the world today, would you know who you are?!? Would you know what to do with yourself?!?

4)IMAGINATION

One of my favorite things about kids is their imagination. I love how they just dream the biggest dreams and always imagine the BEST things. This is something that adults need to do more often. We need to use our imagination and let it keep us young again. :-)

5)INDIVIDUAL

People will sometimes just follow the crowd. They won't stay true to themselves and who they are. We need to remember that we are an individual and we can make our own decisions.

6)INTEGRITY


7) ITALIAN FOOD

WHO DOESN'T LIKE ITALIAN FOOD?!? Pasta, Bread, Salads, (A.K.A. CARBS...CARBS...AND MORE CARBS...) If you know me at all, you know that I love carbs. This probably should be closer to the top of my list, but at least it is on the list.

8) IRON

I LOVE Iron decorations. this is a welcome sign that I just bought for our dining room. We also have a "Give Thanks" sign in our kitchen that is iron and several other iron decorations around our house. They last forever.

9)ISLANDS

I would LOVE to go to the Virgin Islands some day. The reason that I put it on my list of 10 things is because I really like it anywhere that is secluded and warm.

10)UUUMMMMM....okay, So I can't seem to come up with 10. But I am pretty happy with myself for coming up with 9. I know that they aren't really "things" some of them are emotions or actions but I think you get the idea.

Let me know if you want to play this game too by leaving me a commend and I will assign a letter to you!! Can't wait to see what some of your favorite things are.

2 comments:

*Just Jen* said...

"I"ncredible job! I love your list!

T said...

great list. i am willing to play along.

Mom