As most of you know, we have a very busy life which leaves hardly anytime for some "down time". Well, one of my New Year's resolutions is to make sure that I take time for myself. It might just be something simple as sitting on the couch and watching t.v. or maybe just reading my Rachel Ray magazine, but I am going to make sure I take time to do that. When I was thinking about this resolution, I wanted to make a list of a few t.v. shows that I wanted to follow this year. I thought it might help me stick to taking time for myself if I didn't want to miss an episode. :-) Here is what I have come up with so far.
'24'
If you haven't seen this show, you HAVE GOT TO WATCH IT!! The series premier is on Jan. 11th & Jan 12th @ 9 P.M. on Fox
'AMERICAN IDOL'
I am a reality t.v. junkie. I can't get enough of it. I think it is because I don't have enough drama in my life, so I have to live it through other people. Plus, there is a new judge this year, so that should be interesting...The season premier is on Jan. 13th @ 8 P.M. on Fox.
I also found a few new shows that I think I might try to follow. Here are a few new series for '09.
'The City'
This is just another reality T.V. show. It is a spin off, but I will see what happens. It might just get annoying. The series premier was Dec. 29th and it was okay. You know how the 1st episode of any new series is usually horrible. So we will just have to wait and see. This show airs on MTV @ 10 P.M. on Monday's.
'Lie To Me'
This is a new series that looks pretty interesting. Dr. Cal Lightman (Tim Roth) uses other people's body language and voices to help solve criminal investigations. This is just a series that I won't be able to watch with Jeremy because he reads into these type of shows WAY TO MUCH. :-)
Well, that is my list to choose from so far. I think I will narrow it down to 2 or 3 shows. Is there a series that you are going to watch in '09??
2 weeks ago




1 comments:
I am glad to hear you are going to try and make time for yourself. You are a serious reality TV junkie, I don't have much room to talk! Here are our "regular" watcher shows, it's quite the list and just sad when I look at it but I love all of them and I can't stop watching...thank goodness for DVR!!
Worst Week
The Mentalist
NCIS
House
Dirty Sexy Money
Private Practice
Old Christine
Criminal Minds
Til Death
Grey's Anatomy
Survivor
CSI
Men In Trees
That is really only a portion of our list that I can remember, that's just local channels...there is also Burn Notice, Nip/Tuck, Damages, and then pretty much EVERYTHING on TLC, I can't get enough of it. They just started a new show Miss America - Countdown to the Crown, it just started yesterday and is SO good! What not to wear, Jon & Kate plus 8...really, I NEED HELP!
There is a good website that has the January 09 Premiere Calendar, you can even print it LOL
http://thetvaddict.com
Post a Comment