Chase loves going to daycare (school). He has so much fun with his friends and he REALLY likes to help pick out what he is going to be wearing that day. He is in to wearing his "jackets". He has this orange and blue one and then he has a red one. I think that we are going to have our hands full when he is old enough to go shopping. Here he is posing for the camera. He loves to have his picture taken.
This one is my favorite. I laughed so hard when he put his hands in his pocket. He was doing some SERIOUS posing!!
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
I am so happy the terrible daycare days are past. I knew they would pass but it is so hard while you are in them. You guys are going to be in trouble, for as much as you and Jeremy BOTH like to shop Chase will be the same, it's so cute that he wants to pick out his own clothes, that is a great thing. His outfit is so cute, I love the pose!
Christian has that Jacket too! He loves it! What a cutie! I just love that boy! Give him Hugs and Kisses from Aunt D
Post a Comment