Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CHASE...CHASE...AND MORE OF CHASE...

You probably know by now that Chase is the light of our life (as cheesy as that sounds). Here are a few snap shots of him over the past few weeks.


Now that Jeremy is at home during the evenings, Chase REALLY enjoys sharing a meal with him. And when I say sharing, I really mean eating his dad's food. We had pancakes for dinner one night because I let Chase pick our meal When he decides, it is usually pancakes or Chicken Nuggets).


This is a picture of Chase REALLY excited that I just gave him a poster of a motorcycle out of daddy's magazine. The only problem was what he found on the other side of the picture that I was showing him...

I just told him that it was mommy on the bike in her good lookin' days. :-)


Then, this is just a random picture of Chase wearing a hat that I got when I went to a Royal's game with some ladies from the Friends and Family group at the police department.


I know that this is probably one of the most random updates I have done, but a few people wanted to see some new pictures of Chase, so I decided to just throw them all into one post.

1 comments:

T said...

OK. Back a week and no vacation updates yet???? what is up with that? ;-)