I KNOW...I KNOW...after several of you have e-mailed me about falling off of the earth, I am doing a small post. The reason that it is such a small post is because we are running around with our head cut off trying to get things done. We have had a lot to do over the past week. Going on vacation was GREAT, but coming back home to everything that had to be done with our house, work, etc., is not so much fun. I have not done a post yet about our trip because I don't know how to use our new camera (stupid, but FUNNY story as to why we had to get a new camera, but that is to come in a later post) and I haven't even tried to find the memory card yet to pull the pictures off. Some of you missed the updates on Chase that Jess and Rickey gave on their blog while they watched him all week. Just click on one of the days below and you will see the update for that day.
SATURDAY - FEB. 14th
MONDAY - FEB. 16th
TUESDAY - FEB. 17th
WEDNESDAY - FEB. 18th
THURSDAY - FEB. 19th
SATURDAY - FEB. 21st
Make sure you leave Jess a comment and let her know HOW GREAT of a job they did with Chase and don't forget to tell me what you think about his week. He had a blast. I hope to update you all soon about what is going on in our life. I can't believe that it is already MARCH!! TIME IS JUST FLYING BY...
2 weeks ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment