Saturday, February 7, 2009

A RANDOM DAY AT WORK

I was just look back through my blog and I noticed that I haven't posted a picture of Chase in a long time, so I thought I would just do a random little post with a picture of him and what he has been up to.



This is a picture of Chase when he came to visit me a few weeks ago at work. He was REALLY excited to sit at my desk and color, eat snacks, "try" to answer the phone, etc. You know, all of the fun stuff that little boys are supposed to be doing.

Since Jeremy is on days now, I take Chase to daycare before I have to be at work at 7 A.M.. He is now use to me taking him, but it use to be a battle in the beginning. He loves going to 'school' and playing with all of his friends. We recite the same thing on the way to 'school' every day:

"NO HITTING AND NO KICKING"

"NO SCREAMING"

"I WILL LISTEN TO MY TEACHER AND I WILL BE NICE TO MY FRIENDS"


We found out a few weeks ago that Chase has been the bully of his class lately. We decided that we needed to try to stop that as much as possible. SO...we started to 'tell' him what he was going to do instead of 'asking' him to do it. So far, it seems to be working. We will just see how long that lasts.

Well, I hope that you enjoyed this random update. I will do an update on our family life as soon as I get a chance. Time just seems to be flying by and there just hasn't been much time to update the blog lately.

1 comments:

DG said...

I love the picture of Chase at your desk, so cute!!!!!!!