I love being a part of Mother's Day. This morning Chase and Jeremy surprised me with this GORGEOUS bracelet. THEY ARE THE BEST!! 
ISN'T IT GORGEOUS?!?!
Chase is one of the best things that God could have ever given me (and Jeremy!!) and I just LOVE being a mom. He is a little challenging sometimes, but I wouldn't expect anything different.
I hope that all of the Mother's out there have a GREAT MOTHER'S DAY!!
2 weeks ago




3 comments:
Way to go Chase & Jeremy!! WOO HOO! Love the bracelet, that is too cute.
You make a great Mommy...even in the trying times, LOL! :) I think you should have more! I hope you are having a great mothers day!!!
LOVE YOU!
LOVE the bracelet! What a meaningful gift. Your husband and son did it up right!
Cindy
Very interesting blog. i like it.:).
n i must visit it again Keep on updating.
Post a Comment