Jess sent me an e-mail a few months ago about a photo promotion that Target was having until early June. She knows how much Chase LOVES motorcycles, so she knew that I would be all about it. Then she had a great idea about making it a surprise photo session for Father's Day.
THE PLAN:
Make an appointment to take Chase to get pics taken on the Harley themed motorcycle, then get pictures made for Jeremy and give them as a gift for Father's Day.
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED:
Made an appointment for Chase to get pictures taken with the Harley AND HAVE FAMILY PICS TAKEN!!
This is my favorite family picture that was taken that day. It just SCREAMS "THE BUSKES". 
Chase was so excited to finally get to sit on the motorcycle, but he didn't quite understand why it would move when he pushed on the button with his foot.
He was excited to wear the vest that his PAPA (Jeremy's dad) gave him and the helmet that GRANDPA (my dad) gave him. He was all ready for his shoot with his OWN props in hand!!
Chase has an obsession with Sunglasses. Then he has a weird thing that he does with his lips. If you remember his 2nd b-day
pictures,he had a snarl with his lip in those photos too.

Since we just got him on the bike, this shot took FOREVER. All we wanted to do was get him sitting on the step, but we had to settle for him sitting next to the wheel.

The infamous "hat" as he likes to call it.

I promise that Chase is actually sitting here by himself for this picture. He even looks happy...I thought we had to wrong kid for a minute since he was sitting so still.

I love this picture. Chase was SO EXCITED to get to take a picture with DADDY. He just worships the ground that Jeremy walks on and Jeremy is such a great dad!!

I like this picture too, but seriously, what is up with the vein on my forehead?!? It is ALWAYS popping out of my head like I am on overload or something. :-)

This is Jeremy's favorite out of all of our family photos. I have no idea how we got Chase to sit still for this one either, but he did pretty good overall.

Here is the one that we chose for one of my coupon deals. We could choose one pose, but got several different sizes of the picture for next to nothing!!

THEN THE FAMOUS "MEAN FACE". THIS PICTURE IS JUST SO AWESOME!! I usually don't brag too much (WINK...WINK) about Chase, but this one just tops the charts for humiliating moments when he is a senior or about to get married. We told him to cross his arms and show us his "mean face"...THIS IS WHAT WE GOT...

The best part about this whole deal was all of the coupons that I had. I found out while paying/checking out, that you can stack coupons. I saved about $40-$50 just by using my coupons!!
I do have to say that Brandi takes better pictures & has WAY MORE ENERGY AND IDEAS then the Target lady, but Target did pretty good with what they had to work with.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PICTURES!!




3 comments:
I just have to say, the last pic of Chase with his "mean face" is SOOO stinkin cute!! Looks more like his "pimp" face with the flexing of the muscles and the tattoo, haha!! :-) Great pics though, love them!
Really nice pictures shared :)
Pain Management
Diet Menu
Oh my Gosh, those pictures are so cute! I love the first and last one best!
Post a Comment