I finally cut off all of my hair!! I cut about 10-11 inches off and I LOVE IT!! I decided to donate it to Locks of Love. My sister-in-law is going to mail it in for me and I should be receiving a certificate sooner or later.
I think that Jeremy would look good with long hair too...what do you think?!? :-)
Then the moment that you have all been waiting for...CHASE FINALLY GOT HIS FIRST HAIRCUT. He is 2 years and 10 months old and finally had his first hair cut.
Jeremy got a haircut that night too, but I didn't get any pictures of it. I am sure that he will be getting another one in 2 weeks, so maybe I will take a few pics then, but it isn't as exciting as Chase getting his FIRST HAIR CUT! :-)
2 weeks ago




2 comments:
LOVE the haircut!!!!! It looks so cute, and I really think Jeremy should consider growing his out, LOL! He looks so funny with that on his head! :) WOO HOOOO for Chase's 1st haircut, and it looks like he was such a good boy!
PS...I see you got the background part figured out, it looks great!
Hi there!
You have a cute family and the motorcycle pictures are so adorable and funny.
I'm happy to *meet* another police wife.
Post a Comment