Sunday, August 9, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!

SO...I somehow managed to forget my boss's birthday (which was last week). For most people that might not be a big deal, but considering the fact that Lisa's daughter Morgan was our nanny all summer and still watches Chase for us off and on when she is in town from college AND Lisa and I have a GREAT relationship, it was DEVASTATING when I realized (right in front of her) that I had FORGOTTEN!!! SO...I decided to order her some Chocolate covered strawberries "from the gang at work" and have them sent to her at our office while we were working.

I ordered them from Edible Arrangements . If you have NEVER ordered from them before, you have got to try them out. They are a little pricey, but SO WORTH the cost. They were a huge hit and hopefully I am out of the gutter. :-) J/K, she really didn't mind and really wasn't looking forward to turning another year older, but I still felt horrible. Let's just say that I will start utilizing my outlook calendar more often. How bad is it that my life has resorted to a calendar to keep track of things?!?!

1 comments:

DG said...

Man you are getting old and forgetful! :) KIDDING! The strawberries look so yummy!!!!

HAPPY EXTREMELY LATE BIRTHDAY LISA!