Oh my gosh...I am so excited to show you some pictures of Chase that he got taken while at "school" a few weeks ago. There is a company called 'Lil Angels and they are AMAZING!! Here is their website . You have got to check them out. All you have to do is make sure that your kids hair is done how you want it and they do the rest. They have all kinds of props and outfits and make your child look AMAZING instead of looking like they have been running around for the past several hours!! They aren't the cheapest around, but since it didn't cost us anything to have them take the pics, it was fun!! I don't know how they managed to get Chase to smile like a "normal" child without his neck all strained and his cheesy grin (you know the one that I am talking about...if you don't, click HERE) So scroll down and take a look.
Here he is getting ready for "PROM"!! It would have been SO FUNNY if they had a little girl pose with him...I probably would have cried. I think that this one is Jeremy's favorite. I like it because it shows his hair, but it still isn't my favorite.
This one is my favorite because it screams CCCCHHHAAASSSSEEEE!!!! He also looks so grown up. Might I also add that you can see BOTH dimples...just like his daddy!!
2 weeks ago






2 comments:
He looks like such a "little man" and not a baby boy. boo hoo! They grow so fast!
He is a handsome guy!
God bless!
I want a baby with curly hair!! I love it. My kids all have dimples. I love that. Now if i can just get one to come out with curly hair. . .
Post a Comment