When I see this picture above, I just think to myself, "WHAT HAVE THEY BEEN UP TO!?!". Well, let me show you...
Christian came over a few nights ago and Chase was SO EXCITED!! "IS COUSIN HERE YET?!? IS COUSIN HERE?!? WHERE IS COUSIN?!?!" That was our conversation for about 1/2 an hour!!
First they wanted to ride together on the 4 wheeler. I am so glad that Christian is such an easy going child. Chase was VERY determined that HE WAS GOING TO DRIVE WHILE CHRISTIAN WAS GOING TO RIDE.
Then I think Christian got bored of riding and he decided to play on the NEW SWING SET (a story for a different day, but soon to be told...)
I know that the picture below doesn't look like Chase is sad that Christian isn't riding with him anymore, but I don't think that he knows he lost his passenger...
Then I made Chase get off so Cousin could have a turn...BOY WAS HE MAD...The joys of learning to share.
Christian was SO EXCITED that he was getting to ride by himself that I couldn't even get him to stop to take a picture. I think he was afraid Chase was going to come back and try to ride with him.
Which as you can see, is exactly what happened. It was Cousin's turn to drive...
and Chase's turn to ride...DOESN'T HE LOOK SO HAPPY!!?!? I was laughing at this picture because he is still trying to drive, his hand is on the handle bars. Can we say CONTROL FREAK?!? JUST LIKE HIS MOM!?!?
Then they both decided to bail and play with something else. I have to say that Christian was ALL OVER THE PLACE!! I couldn't keep up with him. They were so funny together.
Chase couldn't decide if he wanted to play soccer or basketball, so we kind of went back and forth. I LOVE this picture below. They just look like little athletes.
Then it was time to play basketball, but the soccer ball is so much more colorful, so it was the ball of choice that day.
Then we were trying to get a picture together. Chase kept telling Christian to hold on to the handles, but Christian really just wanted to go down the slide. Like I said above, he didn't want to stop for too many "family photos". IT WAS FUNNY!
NOTICE THE LEFT LEG IS DOING ALL OF THE WORK!! I am telling you people that my kid is going to be a LEFTY!! I AM SO EXCITED!!
Then it was time to come inside and play with play dough. THEY HAD A BLAST, but would you expect anything otherwise while at my house!?! :-) Look at the dolphin that Christian made!!
And do you see Chase's star?!?
Overall, I think that the boys had a great time together. We really need to start watching Christian more often so they can play together. It makes me think about no matter how much time goes by and no matter how FAST it goes by, we ALWAYS need to make time for family.




1 comments:
The pictures of them playing are ADORABLE! Especially on the 4 wheeler! Too cute! I can't get over how big they both are already. Can you imagine what it's going to be like when they are both teenagers and together causing trouble. EEK! Love the pictures!
Post a Comment