Tuesday, August 18, 2009

HAPPY...HAPPY...BIRTHDAY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS!!! Everyone needs to go over to JESS'S BLOG and wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

We have had so much fun together over the years. I know that I have told you this a million times over the last few years, but I am so glad that we have "found each other again". I will never forget all of our memories (especially the one where YOUR CAR DIED while skipping church and still trying to find time to get a smoothie and get back to church before our parents found out, while making a few other pit stops along the way!! That story will never get old. :-)

Then when our hubbies met and had a blast the very first night that we all hung out and I still get a kick out of Abs when she calls for Chase like he is a pet. SO FUNNY!! Can't wait for you to have baby #2 so she can see what a sibling is like. It might be a little confusing when the baby starts to crawl, then she will really think it is a dog. :-)

WE HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A GREAT B-DAY AND CAN'T WAIT TO SHARE MORE MEMORIES WITH YOU AS OUR FRIENDSHIP GROWS!!

LOVE YA!

1 comments:

DG said...

THANK YOU!!!!!
And remind me why I didn't buy that Tiger Helmet thing when we were trying them on. I look at it now and think I SO want one, LOL!

Oh the car dying day, that was a good one, I don't know that we will ever top that one. I think that is the most adrenaline I have EVER experienced!!!! :)

I can't wait for all the memories to come, thanks for the post! You're the best!