Wednesday, August 12, 2009

THE JOY OF BEING A MOM...

As most of you know, I am always talking about how "needy" Chase is. Well, I say that because he just likes a lot of attention and he is just such a busy body. Jeremy has been working a lot over the last few days, so I have been spending a lot of one on one time with Chase. The other night, I was walking down the hallway and this is what I saw:


He was SO PROUD of himself for "moving" all of the pillows so he can have his own spot.

Then I decided to take a few close ups of us together. I haven't done that in a while and he always likes to take his picture.

Then he decided that I needed to take a few of his feet.

THEN...it was game on for getting a picture WITHOUT his feet...


This is one of those proud mom moments where I just LOVE BEING A MOM!!! He is just getting so big so fast, but we have fun with him every day. He worships the ground that Jeremy walks on and there isn't anything that Chase can do wrong in Jeremy's eyes. SO MUCH LOVE!!

1 comments:

DG said...

I think I have a picture with our couch looking like that thanks to the dogs, they too like to throw all the cushions off! :) I love the picture with his little toes in it. Too funny. Besides being absolutely adorable I do have to say the kids got a great smile!