We have officially moved into our NEW HOUSE!! Words can't even begin to explain how happy we are to have this whole process put behind us. We have been living here for almost two weeks, but have only owned the house for about a week. Let's just say that it was one thing after another trying to get our house sold and our new house bought.I have a few pics to show you, but we are still in the unpacking/decorating stage. So some of these pics are from before we bought the house and some are after. I will be sure to put updated pics on here as I take them. There are 5 levels to this home. Starting with the sub basement (which is our storage room) all the way up to the master bedroom.
Here is the main level where our main living room is located.You see on the left of the picture where our kitchen/dining room over look the living room. Then you also see our "peeping Tom" window on the right of the picture. Behind that wall is the staircase to our Master Bedroom. In the bottom right of the picture you will see a staircase that will take you to the basement. (This picture was taken before we bought the home.)
This is the dining room and Kitchen. The railing that you see is the one that over looks the living room in the picture above. (This is also taken before we purchased the home, so a few things have changed, but you still get an idea.)
This is part of the Master Bedroom. I LOVE MY HUGE WINDOW!! The previous owners had these curtains and they just look amazing.

We even got to take Chase Trick or Treating...he had such a blast. Most of you have seen these pictures, but I thought I would post them here in case I missed anyone.
This is one of our neighbors. It was stop #1 and he was a little confused...still the blank stare look. But by the end of the night, he had it down.




5 comments:
Lookin good!!!! I am so glad everything is FINALLY finalized! ;) The house is amazing, I can't wait to see it in person.
PS...Chase is the cutest Spiderman EVER! And I love the picture of you and Jeremy...SUPER CUTE!!
Your house if gorgeous. Jan and Ron told us about it last weekend. Congrats!
House looks great! Congratulations!
Award Time!
http://cherishthisbaby.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-am-kreativ-thanks-to-chelle.html
I just love your house!!! So cute, we just remodeled ours. I'm going to post before and afters on my blog soon. Just came across your cute blog, and now I'm a follower :)
www.balancedmoms.blospot.com
Post a Comment