Saturday, January 30, 2010

HELP THE PEOPLE IN HAITI FOR FREE AND STAY IN THE US WHILE DOING IT!!

I know that we all know about what is going on in Haiti, but have we all tried to do something to help?? Well, I just did. Let me explain...

We have been wanting to help somehow, someway, but we weren't sure how. We wanted to make sure that it was actually going to be helping...

I came across another blog that had this link, so I decided to check it out.

Free Rice (click the link to the left to go to the website)

You can play a trivia game and FREE RICE will go to the people in need in Haiti!! You can choose different catagories, subjects, etc. Check it out!! It is pretty addicting. I played for about 15 min. and got up to 175 grains being donated. Not a ton, but I plan to go back and play some more in my "spare" time.

Let me know how you do in the comment section below!!

0 comments: