Here it is...part II...
Jeremy also got me a new cabinet to use as my pantry. IT IS HUGE!! I love it!! The pantry in our kitchen is pretty small and I am the type of person that will buy most of my groceries when they are on sale, so when I stock up on stuff, I need the room to store it. CHECK IT OUT!! He even had a nice corner piece put on it so it still looked decorative at the same time. We didn't want our kitchen to look like a huge storage room.
I have already filled it up!! I am so excited that even though I put everything that I wanted in it, I still have a little room left over.
THANKS BABE FOR THE BEST VALENTINE'S GIFT EVER!!
2 weeks ago




1 comments:
LOVE the cabinet, that is soooo cute and a great solution to the pantry issue. Way to go Jeremy!!
Post a Comment