In case you guys aren't aware, this past week has been the celebration of Dr. Seuss. Chase's school has been doing all kinds of fun things.
Monday: Bring a Dr. Seuss book to share!!
We borrowed a book from a new friend, Grace. She let us borrow One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. That was the first time that Chase has ever heard that book and he LOVED it. We kind of had a hard time giving it back.
Chase doesn't have any crazy hat's, so we just let him wear a baseball cap. He was just as excited. Except when he got home he said, "MOM, I really want a swirly hat". Maybe next year honey...
Chase really wanted to wear his sports pj's, but they aren't very warm. So I convinced him to wear his fleece pants with his COOL monkey, banana shirt!! Doesn't that just sound so much cooler than sports?? :-) I didn't get a picture of him wearing just the pj's, but he still has them on in the picture below THURSDAY.
Thursday: Crazy Hair Day!
This was the hardest day to prepare for. You see...when your kid already has a FRO, it is hard to make him have "crazy" hair. SO...we did the next best thing...we turned it GREEN!! HA HA...so we bought a wig. Had ya going didn't I??
I thought that I would join in on the fun too! I am going to save my wig for my debut at work on St. Patrick's Day!! So I am sure there will be more green wig pictures in the future.
Friday: Wear Stripes Day!
Not too sure what we are going to do for this day, but I am sure that it will just consist of a striped shirt. Not too much thinking outside of the box on this one.
Which day was your favorite?? What would your ideas be for these theme's?? I think that my favorite was the CRAZY HAIR DAY!! Only because I am obsessed with GREEN!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment