Saturday, March 6, 2010

WARM WEATHER IS ALMOST HERE!!

The sun started to come out earlier this week. You know what that means?? Motorcycle weather!! Since my husband sells everything before he buys anything, he no longer has his motorcycle...he sold it. He wants to get another one in the next few years, but in the mean time he just borrows my dad's. On my lunch break the other day, I took him out to my dad's house to pick up the bike. While we were there, I told Jeremy that he should wear my dad's chaps! He looked at me like I was crazy, but it was only about 40 degrees when we were there so he took my advice.

He is not a pro at putting these on because he has NEVER tried them on before non-the-less had to wear them before.

Once he figured out how to put them on (which I was laughing so hard instead of telling him what do to. I couldn't find my camera fast enough!!) he could not get them zipped. So that is when I came to the rescue.

Then as he was digging the chaps out, he found my dad's vest. I had to get a picture of him wearing it. Even though he didn't wear it while he was riding, it was fun to take the pictures.

This picture is the BEST!! Don't you love how it "accents"?? SO FUNNY!!

After many laughs, smiles, and jokes, here is the finished result!! He didn't actually wear the vest, but it made for a good picture!!
LOVE YOU HONEY!!




0 comments: