Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chase's "Motorcycle"

A few weeks ago we finally had a weekend where the temp. hit 60 degrees!! It was AMAZING!! It is mid-March and we are just now getting these temps. We were out all weekend. Chase got on his bike and I was so embarrassed for him! His poor little knees were almost hitting the handlebars. So the next day we took him to Walmart and bought him this...
He picked it out all by himself and he calls it his motorcycle! HE LOVES IT! So now he has graduated from a 12" Spiderman bike to a 16" Motorcycle!!
He is just so proud. He has to lean a little bit when he rides it, so daddy had to help him along the way.

But he was a pro before long!
Then the next day we got a little itch...we had to take Chase on a REAL motorcycle!! Don't worry, he had his own helmet that was provided by his grandpa, he was bundled up and ready to go.
Don't worry, we didn't let him ride like this, but I had to take a picture. I rode behind him and we all held on tight!
I just can't wait until he is a little bit bigger and the boys can go riding together!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures and that bike is hysterical. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!