Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Randomness...

Well, I couldn't sleep so I thought that maybe if I posted some of my random thoughts and unloaded my camera I would be able to. I thought that my blog would be the perfect spot to do that. Hope you don't mind wasting a few minuets of your day/night to read it.

**I love family night! We went out to eat tonight at On the Border (with my free kids meal coupon in tow) and Chase had a BLAST! He just adores his daddy.

I just love how little kids try to figure out EVERYTHING. Even the simplest thing like Sugar is a task and they have to know everything about it. He LOVES tea!
**What is this obsession that our son has with his belly?? He is constantly showing it to people. At school he likes to "stick belly's" as he calls it, with another girl. I figure that the only positive thing that I can think of is that at least it is with a girl. :-)
So cute and ready to go to church!

**I think that I got the Mom Award of the day this past Sunday. We did Chase's favorite 2 things...went to church and then went SHOPPING!! I had a coupon for a free kids meal at the Target Diner :-) . My favorite thing about this place is that they don't CHARGE YOU for extra sauce for your chicken nuggets like other fast food places. AND YES...we are cheap and usually only eat out when we have a coupon or some type of discount in hand...hence lunch at Target. :-)
**Have you seen this at your local Wendy's??
Pretty sure I wouldn't request tomatoes on my sandwich if I saw this sign while ordering. I saw this last week when I thought I would get me some "YUMMY" food. OKAY...so I had an urge for some chicken nuggets, what can I say?? I have a 3 year old and he doesn't like to share his!
That is the randomness of the night...HOPE YALL HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!
P.S. --- I had to put "YALL" because I have a new reader that uses this word and I think that it is GREAT!! (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...) :-) and by the way, my spell check is telling me that it is a mis-spelling, so hopefully I spelled it how you always do.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jen.... Looks like y'all are havin' a great time! Chase is gettin' so big!!! Mercy... Chase & Christian aren't toddlers anymore.... they're little boys now! Awwww....

Love you~