"My buddy...My buddy...My buddy and me!!!" Anyone remember that song? I only remember my brother singing it all of the time and that part is really all that I know. Is it even a song?!?

Time to work in the yard again...but this time I am a BIG BOY...

If our lines don't look straight, it is probably because this is my 1st time mowing. Look at the guy driving by, I think he thinks we are nuts.

I LOVE THIS!! When do I starting getting paid?

A little butt crack showing on this one...but I can't quite reach

I am really tired after a really long day, so I will update tomorrow. I just had to put these pictures on. Hope you enjoyed!!
1 comments:
Does anyone remember? Was it even a song?!?!?!? So funny, Rickey gets mad because I sing that song all the time and it gets stuck in his head!
My Buddy, My Buddy
Wherever I go he goes
My Buddy, My Buddy
Wherever I go he goes
My Buddy and me like to climb up a tree
My Buddy and me are the best friends we can be
My Buddy, My Buddy
My Buddy and me!
The pictures are so cute, I can't believe how big he is getting. I like Jeremy's hair cut, he looks so tough! LOL!
Post a Comment